- Very high accuracy barometer built-in to the receiver to provide altitude and vario information
- Energy metering system (mAh, V, Current) are included with the provided V/I sensing unit
- 2-stage fail-safe best suited for gasoline / electric application (Selectable fail-safe for per-defined position as throttle only or all channel fail-safe in the event of signal absence)
- Diversity extended antenna receiver with state-of-the-art RF circuit providing unmatched performance of reception
- Real time RSSI output as analog voltage / displayed on transmitter A parameter
- Glider may use the included wiring for battery voltage sensing only if energy metering system is not required for absolute weight reduction
- Optional diversity satellite maybe used to provide total of 4 receiving antennas
LM0052 telemetry range comparison with Spektrum and Orange
The outstanding telemetry range of LM0052 are tested with Spektrum and Orange telemetry capable receiver as a basic performance benchmark. Please note that for fairness of this testing as the other receiver may not contain diveristy antenna unlike the LM0052, the setup is performed such that diversity will have no advantage of any range improvement during this test.
Below listed telemetry reporting are available with the purchased package. No additional purchase is required.
- Included sensors / interface: Alltitude, Vario, pre-calibrated battery voltage probe, Receiver voltage, Temperature (Internal automatically selected when the included external temperature probe is not used), RSSI out (3V to 0V) and displayed on transmitter A parameter
- Optional energy meter can be purchased under accessories page which require one time user calibration (mAh consumed, Current)
Telemetry receivers' feature
Comparison of Lemon Rx full-range telemetry capable diversity receiver.
- For (*1) V/I sensor may be required to purchase separately on LM0051U, LM0052U and LM0041 if mAh consumed / current measurement is required
- Please note the input voltage at V/I sensor is 7.8V to 22V( or 2S to 5S LiPo). Using voltage probe without V/I sensor will accept up to 35V of input voltage at voltage probe pin. Re-calibration maybe required switching between voltage probe or V/I sensor and vice versa. V/I sensor maybe an optional item depending on the package selected.
Quick start-up guide / tips
V/I sensor calibration
- Pr-calibrated voltage probe is included. Optional energy meter can be purchased separately under accessories with one time user calibration.
Step for setting fail-safe
Fail-safe activates when the receiver no longer receivers signal (Eg. Transmitter is off / signal loss). There are 3 possible setting which are:
- No signal output to servo
- Output predefined throttle signal only
- Output predefined signal for all channels
1) Insert bind plug
2) Provide power to the unit and bind the unit but do not remove bind plug
3) Set your transmitter to the preferred position as fail-safe default output and hold it to this position.
3) press the button briefly will cause the green light to be in the following status. Press the button while maintain your perferred position of the channel:
- Green LED status - none: No pulse to servo with the absence of correct reception
- Green LED status - flashing: Throttle-only preset. Throttle position had been acquired as fail-safe default output
- Green LED status - solid: All-channel preset. All channels' position had been acquired as fail-safe default output
4) Remove bind plug
5) Turn off the transmitter now while power is still provided to receiver. You can now observe the fail-safe status when no transmitter signal is present to the receiver. Please becareful that your propeller may turns if you set throttle channel above 0% in the event of signal losses. Fail-safe can be useful as a last resource to save plane for unexpected situation when the receiver is no longer receiving signal from transmitter such as interference problem.
|Type: ||Lemon Rx DSMP (DSMX compatible) 7-Channel Full-Range Telemetry with diversity receiver (Vario + Altitude + Energy Meter Optional) |
|Number of Channel: ||7 |
|Modulation: ||DSMP (DSMX and DSM2 compatible) |
|Band: ||2.4 GHz |
|Dimension: ||44(L) x 24(W) x 15(H) mm |
|Weight: ||9.56g |
|Voltage Range: ||4.5 - 8.5V |
1) This is not a Spektrum DSMX or DSM2 product, nor is it a copy of a Spektrum DSM2 or DSMX product. The Spektrum, TM1000, AR9020, DSMX and DSM2 brand is a trademark of Horizon Hobby, Inc.
2) This is not an underground black market fake Spektrum product. Lemon Rx quality is guaranteed.
3) Lemon Rx products are tested to be compatible with Spektrum's DSMX and or DSM2 product (Spketrum, DSMX and DSM2 are the registered trademark of Horizon Hobby, Inc.).
4) The Hobby King, R1020X V2 brand are the trademark of Hextronik Limited.