Lemon Rx 7 Channel Full-Range Telemetry Receiver DSMP DSMX Compatible.
LM0051U is a cost down version of LM0051 for those who don't require energy meter at the moment. This receiver comes with per-calibrated battery voltage probe, temperature, RSSI and just about every major telemetry parameter in one tiny package. LM0051U is the world smallest, true full-range telemetry system with build-in sensors along with diversity receiver in the smallest possible package.
- Energy meter is now an optional item as a cost down version of LM0051
- Function and performance are identical to LM0052 except with the absent of barometric sensor (altitude and vario information is not available on LM0051)
- True full-range diversity telemetry provides plane information in real-time as far as you can fly your plane with any DSMX or DSM2 compatible transmitter
- Energy metering system (mAh, V, Current) are included with the provided V/I sensing unit
- 2-stage fail-safe best suited for gasoline / electric application (Selectable fail-safe for per-defined position as throttle only or all channel fail-safe in the event of signal absence)
- Diversity extended antenna receiver with state-of-the-art RF circuit providing unmatched performance of reception
- Real time RSSI output as analog voltage / displayed on transmitter A parameter
- Glider may use the included wiring for battery voltage sensing only if energy metering system is not required for absolute weight reduction
- Optional diversity satellite maybe used to provide total of 4 receiving antennas
LM0051 telemetry range comparison with Spektrum and Orange
The outstanding telemetry range of LM0051 are tested with Spektrum and Orange telemetry capable receiver as a basic performance benchmark. Please note that for fairness of this testing as the other receiver may not contain diversity antenna unlike the LM0051, the setup is performed such that diversity will have no advantage of any range improvement during this test.
Below listed telemetry reporting are available with the purchased package. No additional purchase is required.
- Included sensors / interface: Pr-calibrated battery voltage probe, Receiver voltage, Temperature (Internal automatically selected when the included external temperature probe is not used), RSSI out (3V to 0V) and displayed on transmitter A parameter
- Optional energy meter can be purchased under accessories page which require one time user calibration (mAh consumed, Current)
Telemetry Receivers Feature
Comparison of Lemon Rx full-range telemetry capable diversity receiver.
- For (*1) V/I sensor may be required to purchase separately on LM0051U, LM0052U and LM0041 if mAh consumed / current measurement is required
- Please note the input voltage at V/I sensor is 7.8V to 22V( or 2S to 5S LiPo). Using voltage probe without V/I sensor will accept up to 35V of input voltage at voltage probe pin. Re-calibration maybe required switching between voltage probe or V/I sensor and vice versa. V/I sensor maybe an optional item depending on the package selected.
Lemon RX latest DSMP with SDR (Software Defined Radio) Technology
Exceptional Performance for Fomaie to Carbon Fuselage Planes
Energy Meter Optional
1) Plug bind plug to the receiver.
2) Provide power to the unit. LED flashes quickly.
3) Enable bind mode in transmitter and ensure distance separation of 2 meters from receiver.
4) Solid LED light means binding is completed.
5) Remove bind plug.
RX 7 Channel Full Range Telemetry Receiver x 1
Pin Type: End
Modulation: DSMP (DSMX/DSM2 Compatible)
Voltage: 4.5 - 8.4V
Quick Start-Up Guide / Tips
V/I Sensor Calibration
- Pre-calibrated voltage probe is included. Optional energy meter can be purchased separately under accessories with one time user calibration.
Step for Setting Fail-Safe
Fail-safe activates when the receiver no longer receivers signal (Eg. Transmitter is off / signal loss). There are 3 possible setting which are:
- No signal output to servo
- Output predefined throttle signal only
- Output predefined signal for all channels
1) Insert bind plug
2) Provide power to the unit and bind the unit but do not remove bind plug
3) Set your transmitter to the preferred position as fail-safe default output and hold it to this position.
4) press the button briefly will cause the green light to be in the following status. Press the button while maintain your preferred position of the channel:
- Green LED status - none: No pulse to servo with the absence of correct reception
- Green LED status - flashing: Throttle-only preset. Throttle position had been acquired as fail-safe default output
- Green LED status - solid: All-channel preset. All channels' position had been acquired as fail-safe default output
5) Remove bind plug
6) Turn off the transmitter now while power is still provided to receiver. You can now observe the fail-safe status when no transmitter signal is present to the receiver. Please be careful that your propeller may turns if you set throttle channel above 0% in the event of signal losses. Fail-safe can be useful as a last resource to save plane for unexpected situation when the receiver is no longer receiving signal from transmitter such as interference problem.
Lemon Rx 7 Channel Full-Range Telemetry Receiver DSMP DSMX Compatible LMN0051U
- Brand: Lemon RX
- Product Code: 09-LMN0051U
- Availability: In Stock
- SKU: LMN0051U